Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Leaving Bio Family

So we're moving and that of course means leaving Flower's bio family. It wasn't easy telling Sun. She asked if she could follow us. Wasn't sure what to say to that one. Then her sister called and informed me that we can't take her away. She also said she would follow us.

We don't like moving away from bio family but we've had to do it before. We always have to do what we feel is best for our family.

We will do our part of keeping them involved in her life even from afar. But it's not the same.

I don't really think any of them are serious about following us. But we will see if they say anything else about it. We will have our final visit with them today.

1 comment:

kate said...

I would feel a little unsettled by the thought of everyone re-locating spur-of-the-moment. I hope it all works out. Wait--I KNOW it will all work out for the BEST. There is a plan… (I just hope it's…easy.)